One-Pot meals are the BEST kind of meals. This super quick and easy one-pot cheesy tortellini is perfect for busy nights.
I absolutely LOVE one-pot meals. You just throw everything in a pot or pan, and you have a delicious dinner in under 15 minutes. With only one pan to clean. What’s not to love?
One-Pot Cheesy Tortellini with Sausage
- 300 grams Italian sausage, uncooked
- 1 3/4 cups Marinara sauce
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 225 gr. pkg fresh cheese tortellini
- 2 cups of fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the broiler
- In an oven-proof skillet, brown the Italian sausage over medium heat, until it is cooked thoroughly. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add the marinara sauce and chicken broth to the skillet. Bring to a gentle boil.
- Stir in the tortellini. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, uncovered or until the tortellini is tender, and the liquid has reduced. Stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the spinach. Top with the cheese.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown
Serve 3 to 4